- 1 Apple Cider Vinegar – Pros & Cons
- 1.1 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.2 How to use Apple Cider Vinegar?
- 1.3 Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.4 How to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
- 1.5 Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin and Hair
- 1.6 Can apple cider vinegar diet side effects?
- 1.7 How much apple cider vinegar can I drink?
Apple Cider Vinegar – Pros & Cons
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is also known as Cider Vinegar, it is made from dissolved apple juice. It is mostly used for making Salads, preservatives, chutneys. Bacteria and Yeast are included in the liquid for starting the Alcoholic formation; with the help of this step you able to convert sugar into the Alcohol.
Initially, you need to crush the apples and then strangle out the juice. In the second step of this procedure, with the help of Acetic Acid, you need to convert Alcohol into Vinegar.
When you combine Acetic acid and Malic acid, then it gives a salty taste to Vinegar. Generally, Apple Cider Vinegar has no medical or nutrition value. It has 94% of Water (H2O), and 1% of carbohydrates.
Mostly it is used for skin problems, weight and loss, and other medical problems. Well, a question comes in mind that which is the best Apple Cider Vinegar for skin, health, and hair. Then the best answer comes is Organic Apple Cider Vinegar that comes from unfiltered, unpasteurized and unprocessed in the best Apple cider Vinegar. You can easily purchase this from your near stores and you can also buy it online. There are lots of online companies who selling Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the best quality and best price.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is made from fresh apples. So it has lots of benefits, especially in the field of health. There are some benefits of ACV are as follows;
- It helps to control sugar levels. It maintains normal blood sugar. It increases the consumption of fiber and protein food and maintains your blood pressure level.
- It help you to enhance the weight loss, it helps to reduce your weight, and if you consume only 2 tablespoons of this vinegar for 12 weeks then it nearly loses 4 pounds weight.
- It helps to lower down the level of cholesterol, it is a fat-like substance and causes high blood pressure and puts a strain in your heart.
- It helps to decrease the cholesterol level and push the blood in the whole body.
- It improves skin health, it has antibacterial properties and it fights against harmful bacteria.
- It’s also beneficial for teeth whitening, if you brush your teeth with the Apple Cider Vinegar then your teeth become white and shiny.
- It is very helpful for killing bacteria from your internal and external parts of the body.
- It proves effective for cancer. Everyone knows that cancer is an endless and uncontrolled disease but cider apple vinegar has Anti-cancer properties that fight with cancer.
So these are some benefits of cider apple vinegar, if you start using vinegar then you can get these benefits.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar?
With the study of much research, the best way consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar is that you should add this vinegar in your food oil such as olive oil, mustard oil, etc. the amount is not fixed approximately 1 or a 2 tablespoon of this village are enough for getting health benefits.
It has a sour and salty flavor that easily works with other flavors’. It makes your food tasty and healthy. A small amount of ACV is very beneficial for your health.
Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is a kitchen staple it is used for health purposes such as losing your weight, skin problems, digestive problem, health problem, and many more things.
It is also used for many cooking recipes just like soups, sauces, hot drinks, etc. Well, there are some uses of Apple Cider Vinegar;
- Helps you to preserve food, it is an effective preservative. It makes food more acidic and makes kills the bacteria of the food.
- It is also used for making a simple salad dressing. A homemade salad is very beneficial for your health and Apple Cider Vinegar makes the salad very healthy.
- It is also used for facial toner for skin; if you apply this Vinegar on your skin then it reduces the signs of aging from your skin.
- It also used for boiling eggs. If you add water in the boiling water then it boils better eggs.
- Helps you to clean your toothbrush, it has anti-bacterial properties, and you can use it for cleaning your toothbrush.
- It is a very good dish detergent. If you wash the dishes from this Vinegar then this vinegar kills the unwanted bacteria from the food.
- It is also used to wash fruits and vegetables because it will reduce the chemicals on the fruits. It also kills the dangerous bacteria on the food.
So, these are some uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
How to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
It is true that apple cider vinegar is very helpful for losing weight from the body. With the regular consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar and proper exercise, you can easily lose your weight.
It helps for losing weight because it is highly acidic and it activates the body metabolism and uses your body fats as the energy source.
Some benefits of this vinegar help to reduce fat from the body. It is a low-calorie drink as about 100 grams of Apple Cider Vinegar has approximately 22 calories, it has low-calories.
As compared to other drink and it is very helpful for losing weight. It has acidic properties that burn extra calories from the body.
As it is made from apples and these apples give energy in place of fatty food.
It increases the absorption of Nutrition in your body. Apple Cider Vinegar has a nutrition absorption property, and just because-because of this property it helps to reduce the weight of the body
When you use this vinegar for your body weight you please don’t worry about the heart issues of your body.
Most of the shows that it always affects your heart positively not negatively as it maintains sugar level, blood pressure in your body which is very good for your heart.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin and Hair
From the last centuries, Vinegar has been used for cooking food and domestic purposes and Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most using types of Vinegar.
It is more beneficial in the field of health as compared to your thinking. There are some benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar which helps in the Hair and Skin related problems;
List of benefits for hair;
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps you to make your hair shiny. If you use this Vinegar as shampoo then its maker your hair more shiny and smooth
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in promoting hair growth. It removes dead skin cells and promotes hair growth.
- The Apple Ci9der Vinegar helps you to tackle the dandruff problem of hair. It has acidic properties that restore scalp and prevent your hair from dandruff.
- It has Acidic properties that make you stronger and lengthy.
- It makes your hair nourished.
- It very beneficial for the patient of Diabetes as if you have diabetic then it is one f the best medicine for this problem.
So these some benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for hair
List of some benefits for skin;
- If your skin is dull and not attractive then Apple Cider Vinegar helps you to brighten your skin it also increases your skin complexion which makes you attractive.
- It gives you an oil fresh look. It helps you to make your skin normal and oil-free.
- Makes your normal-looking skin more moisturized, as compared to before.
- Makes your skin free from acne, pimples, and dark spots. It reaches inside the pores and gives you clears skin.
- Most of the peoples have sunburn problem, it is also the best treatment for this problem, and it speedily fights with this skin problem.
- It has also an anti-aging property. That helps you to looks younger.
- It makes your skin glowing and shiny.
- It opens the pores of the skin which makes the skin more beautiful.
- It fights with different skin type bacteria.
- It protects your internal skin from harmful pollution.
So, these are some benefits of Cider Apple Vinegar, which helps you to look beautiful and make your skin younger.
Can apple cider vinegar diet side effects?
Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural juice and it also has lots of benefits but it also has some side effects which can be proved harmful to you which may effects your health very badly. There are some side effects
- Has Acetic acid which decreases the power of your digestion system. It is proven by various studies.
- Leads to a reduction in natural calories of your body which makes you weak.
- Can damage your tooth and causes toothy enamel because it has acetic acid and this type of juices and liquids cause these tooth of problems.
- Can cause Throat Burns in children because it has Acetic acid which allowed your throat.
- Only because of strongly acidic nature, it also causes skin burn if it is applied to the skin.
However, it has lots of benefits but it very important to know its side effects before using it. These bad effects of Apple cider vinegar can be very harmful to you.
So, before using just take a look at these side effects and always remember that these side effects did not always affect everyone it depends on the different condition and different people.
Precautions while using Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is very beneficial for your health but if you use it before reading its precaution then it may prove very harmful for your health. Some precautions should be followed before using it;
- If you have a habit of drinking this Vinegar after a meal then it is not a correct way. Always remember that you should drink this Vinegar with an empty stomach.
- Take a swig of it, it is important that you directly drink this Vinegar because it has acidic properties and it enamels your teeth so instead of drink it by a straw you should drink it directly.
- Never drink it too, you all know that it has an acidic property and if you directly start consuming too much then it becomes harmful for you. Just start consuming from a little amount.
- If you drink this Vinegar before sleeping, then it is not the right way. It is necessary that you consume this before eating within an empty stomach.
Sometimes it happens that Apple Cider Vinegar gets in contact with eyes, this leads to irritation and infection. If ever such a situation occurs then immediately contact the doctor.
Always remember that the contraction of Apple Cider Vinegar with eyes, ears is hazardous. It may also unsafe for those ladies who are pregnant or breastfeeding and also for children.
So, please take before using and study the instructions and precaution carefully.
How much apple cider vinegar can I drink?
There is not a fixed or compulsory amount of dosage for Apple Cider Vinegar; it depends on the age, sex, and different health problem. At present, there are no specifics and fixed dosage information about
Apple Cider Vinegar. Always keep it in mind that natural products are not always beneficial, they can be harmful also. Always remember that it is beneficial but not in every condition. So, before consumption take a piece of advice from the doctor.
In conclusion, Apple Cider Vinegar has lots of benefits, uses, and side effects. It mainly helps in losing weight, skin problem, hair problem and many more benefits.
It reduces the risk of blood pressure level and heart issues and it may be harmful in several conditions so before using it carefully study the instructions and precautions.
It is a very good thing for health but only if it gets consumed in a proper way and within a proper limit.