I have been dreaming of exploring Dubia with my friends for so long and we finally made the plan work as we made T’way reservations on the official website.
We were all set to traverse Dubai and made the necessary arrangements. I shopped so much to have good pictures at my favorite vacation destination. There were 45 days left for our trip and we heard a piece of bad news.
My best friend’s mother died of a heart attack and she was shattered. We could never understand her pain and stress because we were not in her place. We did everything to cheer her but nothing helped. Yes, she used to smile for a bit but then she used to get lost in deep thoughts and memories of her mother.
Of course, somebody who has given birth to you raised you, and has been so there with you through thick and thin can not be forgotten in a single. It will take time for my friend to heal and overcome the loss that she has faced. We did not even discuss the trip to her and decided among ourselves to cancel the reservations made.
My other friends asked me to take the initiative and cancel the reservations that we had made. Without any second thought, I went to the official website of T’way Air and looked for the T’way Air cancellation policy.
Though I was aware of the cancellation procedure, I was not sure about the T’way Air cancellation policy so I thought it would be better to see the rules and regulations set by the airline.
The cancellation fee is imposed by every airline on the passengers that makes a cancellation for the tickets purchased. The cancellation fee is determined by multiple factors like departure point, the time span between the cancellation and the departure of the flight, the time of cancellation, type of fare purchased and many more.
Cancellation charges for Normal fare types:
- The cancellation charge will be 3000 KWR if there are 60 to 31 days left for the departure of the flight. But the fee will be 1000KWR for the same duration if the cancellation is done on PC or mobile.
- The cancellation charge will be 4000 KWR if there are 30 to 8 days left for the departure of the flight. But the fee will be 2000 KWR for the same duration if the cancellation is done on PC or mobile.
- The cancellation charge will be 5000 KWR if there are 7 to 2 days left for the departure of the flight. But the fee will be 3000KWR for the same duration if the cancellation is done on PC or mobile.
- The cancellation charge will be 7000 KWR if there is a day left for the departure of the flight. But the fee will be 5000 KWR for the same duration if the cancellation is done on PC or mobile.
- The passengers that do not show up for their flight will be charged 12000 KWR as per T’way Air cancellation policy
Cancellation charges for the Event fare type:
There is no cancellation facility available for the passengers of Event tickets before the departure of the flight but on changing the reservation a fee of 12000 KWR is applicable if the change is done by a T’way executive.
There is no cancellation facility available online as well for the passengers of Event tickets before the departure of the flight but on changing the reservation a fee of 10000 KWR is applicable if the change is performed by on the official website.
T’way Air cancellation and refund policy
- As per the T’way Air cancellation policy, the passenger who will make the cancellation on the same date of the reservation will not be charged with any cancellation charge or fee.
- The passenger who will make the cancellation other than the date of the reservation will be charged with a cancellation charge or fee.
- There are no different fees or charges applicable to infants. The same fee will be applicable as the adults on making the cancellation.
- If the child has a hold of a discounted fare or any different personal discount applied then the cancellation charge will be imposed as per the type of class of the ticket purchased by the adult before the discount has been applied.
- The discount age offered by the airline is only applicable to the normal airfares. The exact charges will be implemented to the general airfare applicable.
- If the airfare has been discounted by the smart airfare for child’s fare the same cancellation charge will be applied to the smart fare
- The flight reservations that have passed the stipulated time frame of 60 days from the date of expiry will not be refunded.
- The unused flight reservations will expire in 365 days or one year from the date of issuance. It can be utilized within a year.
- The passengers can always get a refund of the airport charges and surcharge.