Crypto Slots or Other Slot Games?
We know all too well that some of you are set in your ways and will not budge an inch, we get it, and by looking at what you are hiding in your bank account we certainly believe that you have hacked how to win.
Despite this, some of you might be looking into how to upgrade and change your game from the classic online slots into a newer version of online slot gaming, for those people we must introduce them to the wonder of crypto and bitcoin slots online. If you are confused as we were, then fear not as we shall guide you through this internet maze of jargon and confusing phrases.
To start us off, we need to separate our normal other slot games from crypto online slots by definition. You are well acquainted with normal slots, but crypto slots work off an online encrypted wallet, but we will go into that further shortly!
Are Crypto Slots Online Better than Other Normal Slot Games?
Neither slot type will ensure furthermore that you are going to win that juicy jackpot but instead alter the comfort, safety measures, and convenience of playing online slots. Here are the main reasons that you might want to consider switching to crypto slots:
- Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are encrypted, meaning that your money is ultra-secure and hidden from those pesky banks and government bodies. This is not to say your normal banking is not safe, but rather crypto is even safer and encrypted!
- The whole shebang is anonymous! Isn’t privacy such a difficult thing to come by these days? Well, with encrypted currencies all transactions are anonymous because of a scrambled IP address, allowing you to get on with your crypto online slot gaming with no questions asked!
- Some crypto slot sites do not even require you to create an account with them meaning that your trace is furthermore obstructed. Because crypto currencies work off of an online wallet, you can simply hook up your wallet to the site, so all proceeds and exports come directly from your account.
We cannot be completely biased in this argument because crypto might not be smooth sailing, but if you want to keep up with the times then consider switching to crypto online slots.
Could the Other Slots be Just as Good?
Maybe you are a stickler for the old ways, in that case, weigh up the arguments with a few points we have listed for other online slot types:
- The setup can be confusing – It is true, there are quite a few steps to creating a crypto wallet, and this can be convoluted
- You like the old way – Fair enough, we do not blame you, especially after seeing the hideously large wins you have been collecting through your tradition
- Do not want the risk – As cryptocurrencies work on a stock-like market, your worth in crypto could fluctuate and you could lose money by simply having it in your crypto wallet!