Xiaomi has finally launched the most awaited smartphone of 2019 that is Redmi K30. This 5G smartphone has been announced with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset. Additional it has been featured with an integrated 5G modem.
Despite being having all the amazing features it is having a lot for the 4g users as well. In case, the users are not willing to spend much in purchasing the expensive 5G variant then they can go for the less expensive 4GB variant as well.
Another best feature of this Redmi k30 is it’s Sony’s new 64 megapixels IMX 686 image sensor. This is the first time; any smartphone is featured with such an amazing sensor with 1/1.7-inch size with 4-in-1, 1.6μm large pixels.
As compared to the k20 series, this amazing launch of Redmi is proved to be worthy. After getting released more than a million units of Redmi K20 and K20 pro were sold. This time, the company is expecting some amazing magic. Since the customers are always the judges. Hence to help you out in deciding the best hair we have given all the essential details about the Xiaomi Redmi K 30 smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Designing details:
- There is a total of four colors in which this amazing Redmi smartphone is available. The colors include Purple Jade Fantasy, Deep Sea Light, Time Monologue, and the Flower Shadow as well.
- The display has been featured with a slightly thicker chin.
- The looks of the smartphone are quite distinctive
- At the back, a coin slot-shaped quad-camera has been allotted
- As similar to OnePlus7T, the back panel of this smartphone also includes a frosted glass finish.
- Under the primary camera setup, distinguishable 5G logo has also been given
Redmi k30 5G specifications
Some amazing specifications include:
- This amazing smartphone feature with Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- The octa-core chipset is designed to bring down the 5G smartphone prices.
- As compared to the older snapdragons version, this new step dragon version is all set to bring a 20% boost up in the performance of the CPU and 40% boost up in the performance of GPU.
- Talking about the selfies and pictures then a 64 megapixel + 8 megapixel + 2 megapixel + 5-megapixel camera has been featured at the back.
- At the front of the smartphone, a 20-megapixel shooter camera has been given along with the 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- In order to provide a long life, the smartphone is also featured with a 4500 MH battery. It can easily get charged in one hour.
Price and availability
- This amazing smartphone is available in four different colors.
For the 5G models
- To get the 6GB/64GB model, you need to pay 1,999 Yuan ($284). As per the current statistics, this is the cheapest smartphone available in 5g.
- To get the 6GB/128GB option you need to pay 2,299 Yuan ($327),
- For the 8GB/128GB model, the amount that is required to be paid is 2,599 Yuan ($370),
- The 8GB/256GB model is available at the price of 2,899 Yuan (~$412)
- The base price is much cheaper than Xiaomi’s first 5G phone, the €599 (~$663) Mi Mix 3 5G.
For the 4G models: